The World Awareness Children’s Museum is dedicated to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for all of our visitors.
We have taken the following steps to keep our hands-on space clean for you and your family:
- We have placed hand sanitizing stations throughout the Museum.
- Our soap dispensers are fully stocked, and we encourage all visitors to wash their hands often.
- Throughout the day, our staff disinfects and sanitizes frequently-touched objects and surfaces.
- We have placed reminders around the Museum modeling the best ways to wash your hands and cover your cough.
- We have removed all dress-up clothes and other soft items from the Museum and will be sanitizing them and storing them in our Collections Room to keep virus transfer to a minimum.
As always, if you or your child are unwell, we ask that you stay home in order to prevent the spread of sickness. For more information on how to protect yourself, please check the CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
The situation with COVID-19 is changing by the day, so we will update you as we learn more.
The safety of our staff and visitors is of the utmost importance to us, and we appreciate your continued support as we work toward keeping our Museum a welcoming place for all.
– The World Awareness Children’s Museum