Celebrate light in the seasonal darkness during our “Shine Your Light” series of programs this November and December! We’ll make candles, create our own luminaries, celebrate international festivals of light, and more!
Here is a full list of upcoming events:
- Saturday, Nov. 3rd – Diwali Celebration (11am – 12pm)
- Monday, Nov. 11th – Veteran’s Day Luminary Craft (11am – 12pm)
- Saturday, Nov. 23rd – Candle Making Workshop (1pm – 2:30pm)
- Monday, Nov. 25th – Turkey Centerpiece Craft (11am – 12pm)
- Monday, Dec. 9th – St. Lucia’s Day Celebration (11am – 12pm)
- Saturday, Dec. 14th – Candle Making Workshop (12:30pm – 2:30pm)
- Saturday, Dec. 21st – Hanukkah Celebration (1pm – 2pm)
- Sunday, Dec. 22nd – Paint & Sip: Starlight (2pm – 3:30pm)
- Monday, Dec. 23rd – Magic Lantern Show (4:30pm – 5pm)
- Friday, Dec. 27th – Kwanzaa Celebration (1pm – 2pm)
- Tuesday, Dec. 31st – “Noon” Years Eve at WACM (10am – 2pm)
These programs are made possible with funds from the Decentralization Program, a regrant program of the New York State Council Of The Arts with support of Governor Andrew Cuomo, the New York State Legislature, and administered by the Lower Adirondack Regional Arts Council (LARAC)!