The World Awareness Children’s Museum is proud to announce our Young Artists Competition, with submissions being accepted October 1st through November 16th! The guidelines will be as follows:
Submissions begin: October 1st, 2018.
Submission deadline: November 16th, 2018.
Jury decision: January 11th, 2019.
Finalists art show: January 18th, 2019.
– Entrants must be a resident of Glens Falls, NY and in Kindergarten through 8th grade to be eligible.
– Our theme for the year is “Water, Water Everywhere”. Limit of one piece per entrant.
– There is a $5 submission fee that must be included with the submitted artwork. Payment by cash only, please.
– Submissions must be two dimensional artwork and cannot be larger than 16 x 20 inches.
– The work must be framed or mounted. Complete, artistic, colorful works are prefered (pencil, crayon, pastel, watercolor, etc.)
– A short note about the entrants art is a welcome addition. Please include if available. It should be paper clipped to the corresponding artwork.
– To be included in the judging process for awards, all artwork must be received by November 16th. Please submit art to: World Awareness Children’s Museum, 89 Warren Street, Glens Falls, NY, 12801 or email@example.com.
We will require filling out our Young Artists Competition form, which you can find/download here.
Winners will have their art reproduced on mugs, postcards, magnets, and more!
Any artwork and materials, by submission to the Young Artists Competition become property of the World Awareness Children’s Museum and cannot be returned. All rights are assigned to the World Awareness Children’s Museum for use, distribution or reproduction in the best interest of the museum.