The World Awareness Children’s Museum is excited to announce the “Young Artists Competition” for the 2019-2020 year, open to ALL New York State residents, Kindergarten – 8th grade! Our theme for the 2019-2020 competition is: “My Family Heritage”!
- Submissions begin: September 1st, 2019
- Submission deadline: November 15th, 2019
- Jury decision: January 10th, 2020
- Finalists art show: January 24th, 2020
Here are some of the rules and guidelines for the competition:
- There is a $5 submission fee that must be included with the submitted artwork. Payment by cash or by check (made out to the World Awareness Children’s Museum). Submission limit of 1 piece of art per child.
- Submission must be two-dimensional artwork and cannot be larger than 16 x 20 inches.
- The work must not be framed or mounted. Complete, artistic, colorful works are preferred (pencil, crayon, pastel, watercolor, etc.)
- Entrants must include the bottom portion of their 2019-2020 submission form with their submission which can be found here.
- A short note about the entrant’s art is a welcome addition. Please include this is possible, and paper-clip it to the submitted piece of art.
- To be included in the judging process for awards, all artwork must be received by November 15th, 2019!
Submit artwork to:
World Awareness Children’s Museum, 89 Warren Street, Glens Falls, NY, 12801 (or drop off in person at our museum!)